Wetland Solutions is experienced in the Assessment, Planning, Design, Implementation and Maintenance of Constructed and Natural Wetlands.
We are able to interpret and combine scientific information with many years of experience and knowledge of current legislation to provide clients with practical ways to utilise wetlands.
The company prides itself on having developed proven methodologies to protect, restore and enhance wetlands.
OUR WETLAND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Site Assessments and Feasibility Studies
- Restoration Guides
- Planting Plans and Specifications
- Consent Processing
- Sourcing of Funding
- Plant Supply and Planting
- Weed and Pest Control
- Monitoring and Maintenance
to contact us to discuss how a Wetland can benefit you
Commonly wetlands are described as constructed (man-made) or natural and they have a variety of uses that include:
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Stormwater, Erosion and Sediment Control
- Improving Water Quality
- Wastewater Treatment
- Habitats for Rare and Threatened Wildlife
- Recreation, Tourism and Education
Click here to find out how a Natural Wetland could benefit you.
to find out why you would use a Constructed Wetland.